Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Department of State at Tallahassee's R.A. Gray Building

Friends,

Today was a great day. We began the day by putting the final touches on my qualifying paperwork. Around 10:45 am I delivered my paperwork to the Department of State at Tallahassee's R.A. Gray Building, making my campaign official. My good friends Representative Frank Attkisson and Senator Carey Baker accompanied me and helped me file my paperwork.

I am honored to have served alongside Frank Attkisson in the Florida House. I have especially been impressed with Rep. Attkisson's leadership on the issue of reducing property taxes this year, and I look forward to passing meaningful and comprehensive reform during the special session next month. I'm extremely grateful for Rep. Attkisson's support of my Senate campaign.

I am also highly encouraged by the support of Carey Baker, a Gulf War veteran who is an inspiration to all of us, especially in these times when national security has been on the forefront of our thoughts. He is a true hero, and his endorsement of my senate candidacy is truly a blessing.

Around noon time today, I had lunch with Dan Abel and John Paul Daly, the Chairman and the Vice Chairman of the Leon County Republican Executive Committee. We had a great lunch and a very encouraging conversation. I spent the afternoon making district wide phone calls to supporters. The calls were well received and I got some great feedback and additional support. I ended the day with a very successful campaign fundraiser in Tallahassee.

If you are interested in checking out where I stand on the issues or would like to make a donation, please go to www.dennisbaxley.org.

Thank you for all of your efforts. I am very positive about the groundswell of support that we're continuing to gain. I look forward to the next three weeks, and I'm incredibly grateful to all of my dedicated volunteers.

Sincerely,

Dennis

http://www.bolt-stop-buffer-bumper-guy.com/federal-agencies-propose.html

No comments: