Thursday, May 10, 2007

I also was honored with the National Rifle Association's endorsement today.

Good evening, Team.

Thank you all for your hard work. It was very evident today as I spent most of my time in Suwannee County in Live Oak and was happy to see that Baxley signs were everywhere. I spent quite a bit of time with several local businessmen and women who are concerned about the economy, government spending, and the large increases that we have seen in property taxes. President Reagan noted that "entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States." I believe that with my whole heart, and I am committed to doing all I can as a State Senator to keep our economy strong by limiting government spending and by achieving real property tax relief.

I spent quite a bit of time talking shop with officers in the Live Oak police department. Public safety is the top priority for me as it is for them, and I am confident that we can continue to work together for that cause.

I also was honored with the National Rifle Association's endorsement today. This was great news. I strongly support our second amendment right to bear arms, and I support the right of Floridians to defend themselves and their homes. I’m proud to be the NRA Candidate in this race.

If you are interested in checking out where I stand on the issues or would like to make a donation, please go to www.dennisbaxley.org. Tomorrow is a new day, and we have to keep working hard. Get some rest, and I hope to see you on the road soon.

Dennis

http://www.bolt-stop-buffer-bumper-guy.com/urgent-florida-action-alert-regarding-hb-1417!.html

No comments: