Monday, May 21, 2007

Palmer Pendleton at the Silver Springs Shores Country Club, in Ocala, Florida

Thank you for your ongoing hard work. I got in so late on Friday and Saturday nights that I did not have a chance to keep you updated. Here is a little sampling of what we did over the past couple of days – with a lot of help from you.

We joined Palmer Pendleton at the Silver Springs Shores Country Club, in Ocala, for a golf tournament to benefit the Susan G. Komen foundation to fight breast cancer. We had an enjoyable visit with the golfers before the tournament started.
We visited John McIsaac, vice-president of the North Suncoast Republican club. We met with local Republicans to discuss the election and the differences between me and my opponents.

I spoke at a candidate's forum at the Yankeetown-Inglis Republican club meeting at the local Lions Club. I was fortunate to have the opportunity to open the meeting with prayer. There, we visited with Republican State Committeewoman Edith McCrimmon and State Committeeman C.W. Gilbert and their distinguished Republican friends from all around the county.
I spoke at a graduation ceremony for homeschoolers, a truly moving experience to celebrate the great accomplishments of these young people.
I was honored to take part with Gaye Stokes, president of the Citrus County Right to Life, and with many of our pro-life friends, in their annual fundraising banquet at First Baptist Church of Inverness.
On Sunday morning, I attended services at Seven Rivers Presbyterian Church in Lecanto, and later that morning, at First Baptist Church of Crystal River. In the evening, I attended First Baptist Church of Beverly Hills. Both services were excellent, and I deeply appreciated the opportunity to worship with the people of Citrus County.
I am really looking forward to the next two weeks of campaigning, but I cannot win if I try to do it alone.

I need your help – not just your vote – but some real honest shoe leather help. We are walking precincts every day for the last two weeks of the campaign, and I would be honored to have you knock on a door or make a phone call.

Please call if you need information on how to participate. If you are interested in checking out where I stand on the issues or would like to make a donation, please go to www.dennisbaxley.org.

God bless you for all your help,

http://www.bolt-stop-buffer-bumper-guy.com/shooting-sports-information.php?CatID=228043&articid=2280106015

No comments: